Chianti Marinated Beef StewMarch 22, 2016
Beef WellingtonApril 1, 2016
Arugula Salad with Steak, Shaved Parmesan and Lemon Vinaigrette
This is the easiest yet most beautiful and delicious salad recipe ever!
- 6 cups arugula (also known as rocket)
- 4 (4-ounce) cooked steaks, sliced
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan (use a vegetable peeler to shave a block of cheese)
Arrange arugula on a serving platter. Top with steak slices, red onion and bell pepper.
Combine lemon juice, olive oil, honey mustard, and lemon zest. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Toss with salad greens. Top with shaved Parmesan just before serving.
Courtesy of http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/robin-miller/arugula-salad-with-steak-shaved-parmesan-and-lemon-vinaigrette-recipe.html