Flank Beef Steak on the BraaiOctober 12, 2015
Grilled Mushroom, Beef and Rocket SaladOctober 12, 2015
Goats Cheese Burgers recipe – served with a cherry salsa.
- 10-15 sweet cherries, pits removed and diced
- 1/2 tablespoon or so minced jalapeno (seeded first)
- Few leaves fresh basil, minced
- Dash balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ~1.2kg ground beef, shaped into two burgers
- 85g fresh goat cheese, cut into thick slices
- Garlic powder
- Seasoning salt
Combine the cherries, jalapeno, basil, and vinegar in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Season the burgers with garlic powder and seasoning salt. Cook/grill as desired.
Top the burgers with the goat cheese and cherry salsa.
Recipe from all4recipes